LORD MORAY’S FEU AGM 2021
Wednesday, 23rd June at 6:00 pm, in Moray Place Gardens
Feuars are invited to attend the Lord Moray’s Feu Annual General Meeting to be held outside in Moray Place Garden, Wednesday, 23rd June at 6pm.
Nominations for election to the committee, and any resolutions for consideration at the meeting, should be lodged with the secretaries at least two weeks before the meeting when they will be posted on FACEBOOK and the notice board in Moray Place Gardens. Anyone wishing to vote on behalf of a Feuar should provide written authority to the secretaries at the start of the meeting:
9 Ainslie Place.
Tel: 226 5822
In advance of the AGM, our summer newsletter, AGM agenda and Garden Committee election details will arrive by post or into your email inbox . If you would like to help us lessen our carbon footprint and reduce the running costs, please opt for email communication by emailing Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th May.
COVID 19 AWARENESS
- Recommend entrance is Great Stuart Street Gate
- A host will greet you and provide you with a name tag, hand sanitiser and an optional disposible mask.
- Please maintain social distance of 2 meters and allow space for other Feuars to move freely
- Chairs won’t be provided, but, feel free to make your own seating arrangements
- As we don’t have an audio amplifier, and to enable others to hear, please refrain from speaking.
We look forward to once again being able to meet you in person.
Moray Feu Garden Committee May 2021