Yearly Garden Assessments must be paid, before applications can be approved
Access by Tradesperson to the Bank Gardens
Please read the detail below outlining the process for requesting access and the conditions which Feaurs must sign up to when completing the form below. You can either submit online or by post to firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Whitelaw Wells at least 2 weeks in dance of our proposed commencement date. The detail will then be considered by the Garden’s Management Committee who may request additional information prior to a decision to grant access. We know that capital projects are stressful and wish you well with your plans. The maintenance and improvement of the Feu is important. We all have a duty to also protect the environment and safety of the gardens and the conditions and rules below are to ensure that were do so.
Shared Georgian Gardens
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Policy On Tradesperson’s Access to The Bank Gardens (Feuars Only)
Access for Tradespersons through the Bank Gardens is only permitted with the prior consent of the Garden’s Management Committee and in accordance with the policy on Tradesperson Access to the Bank Gardens. Application forms requesting access for people, materials or equipment must be firstly submitted to Whitelaw Wells not less than two weeks in advance of access being required. You can either download the form and deliver to Whitelaw Wells (for attention Sandra Thomson) or complete on line.
Applications may be submitted only by Feuars whose properties adjoin the Bank Gardens and whose assessments are currently paid. Feuars are responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules by their contractors and shall be bound to make good any damage done.
Applications must be made on the prescribed form at least 2 weeks before proposed commencement date on the form. For complicated and protracted projects we kindly request a commensurate period of notice.
In making this application I acknowledge and confirm:
- The use of the gardens by tradespeople taking access through the gardens must not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the gardens by Feuars at any time.
- It will be the responsibility of the Feuars granted such access to ensure all tradespeople using the access comply with this requirement at all times.
3. The access gate at Doune Terrace must not be left open. When opened it must be supervised.
4. Mechanical equipment is not permitted to be used in the gardens at any time.
5. Access will only be permitted to deliver materials to the rear of properties with an access to the Bank Gardens.
6. Applicants must provide specific details of which items of equipment and quantities of materials are to be brought through gardens. Access is not permitted for tradespeople to enter a worksite on a daily or regular basis.
7. No plant, equipment or materials will be left unsupervised anywhere in the gardens at any time.
8. Portable toilets must not be placed in the gardens or in the vicinity of the access at Doune Terrace. Any Feuar requiring a portable toilet for their tradespeople must ensure it is located as near as practical to the front of their property.
9. Access will not be permitted through the Bank Gardens for removal of down-takings, debris or spoil. For the avoidance of doubt contractors’ skips must not be placed within the gardens or in the vicinity of the Doune Terrace access. Feuars requiring a skip for down-takings, debris, spoil or the like must ensure it is located as near as practical to the front of their property.
10. Feuars granted access through the gardens for tradespeople will be personally responsible for any damage occasioned to the gardens or any part thereof and the fittings and fixtures therein and will be liable to meet the cost of making good such damage as determined by the Gardens Management Committee.
11. Any Feuar granted access must confirm that their buildings insurance policy duly covers them and tradespeople employed by them for public liability and for any damage occasioned to the gardens and warrant that they have informed their insurers of the works being undertaken.
12. Feuars granted access will fully indemnify the proprietors of the Bank Gardens and the Gardens Management Committee for any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising out of the exercise of access granted through the gardens.
13. Any breach of the foregoing rules will result in the withdrawal of consent for access.