Yearly Garden Assessments must be paid, before applications can be approved
Access by Tradesperson to the Bank Gardens
Lord Moray’s Feuars Pleasure Grounds
Shared Georgian Gardens
APPLICATION FOR TRADESPERSON ACCESS THROUGH THE BANK GARDENS
Applications for tradespeople access to deliver materials to the rear of properties backing onto the Bank Gardens must first be approved in writing by the Gardens Management Committee. Applications must be made on the prescribed form below not less than 14 days prior to access being first required. The form should be lodged with Whitelaw Wells by the property owner and signed to accept our conditions.
Garden Assessments must be paid before any applications can be considered
Feuars seeking access for tradespersons through the Bank Gardens must submit this form
no less than 14 days prior to the date on which access is requested.
Access must not be taken unless and until approval is given.
Name of Feuar: _____________________________________________________
Contact Number: ___________________________________________________
Address of Property: _________________________________________________
Name of Main Contractor: ____________________________________________
Contractor Telephone Number: ________________________________________
Commencement Date: _______________________________________________
Completion Date: ___________________________________________________
Type of plant, equipment and materials, including quantities, proposed to be brought through the gardens. Please be aware, plant and equipment may be brought through but must not be used within the gardens*.
Attach extra sheet if needed*
Policy On Tradesperson’s Access to The Bank Gardens (Feuars Only)
Applications for tradespeople access to deliver materials to the rear of properties backing onto the Bank Gardens must first be approved in writing by the Gardens Management Committee. Applications must be made in the prescribed form not less than 14 days prior to access being first required.
In making this application I acknowledge and confirm:
- The use of the gardens by tradespeople taking access through the gardens must not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the gardens by Feuars at any time. It will be the responsibility of the Feuars granted such access to ensure all tradespeople using the access comply with this requirement at all times.
- The access gate at Doune Terrace must not be left open. When opened it must be supervised.
- Mechanical equipment is not permitted to be used in the gardens at any time.
- Access will only be permitted to deliver materials to the rear of properties with an access to the Bank Gardens. Applicants must provide specific details of which items of equipment and quantities of materials are to be brought through gardens. Access is not permitted for tradespeople entering a worksite on a daily or regular basis.
- No plant, equipment or materials will be left unsupervised anywhere in the gardens at any time.
- Portable toilets must not be placed in the gardens or in the vicinity of the access at Doune Terrace. Any Feuar requiring a portable toilet for their tradespeople must ensure it is located as near as practical to the front of their property.
- Access will not be permitted through the Bank Gardens for removal of down-takings, debris or spoil. For the avoidance of doubt contractors’ skips must not be placed within the gardens or in the vicinity of the Doune Terrace access. Feuars requiring a skip for down-takings, debris, spoil or the like must ensure it is located as near as practical to the front of their property.
- Feuars granted access through the gardens for tradespeople will be personally responsible for any damage occasioned to the gardens or any part thereof and the fittings and fixtures therein and will be liable to meet the cost of making good such damage as determined by the Gardens Management Committee.
- Any Feuar granted access must confirm that their buildings insurance policy duly covers them and tradespeople employed by them for public liability and for any damage occasioned to the gardens and warrant that they have informed their insurers of the works being undertaken.
- Feuars granted access will fully indemnify the proprietors of the Bank Gardens and the Gardens Management Committee for any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising out of the exercise of access granted through the gardens.
- Any breach of the foregoing rules will result in the withdrawal of consent for access.
Signature of Feuar: __________________________________________________________
Name in blocked capitals of Feuar: ______________________________________________
Date of Feuar’s application: ___________________________________________________